Thursday, August 13, 2009

Found Out Husband Wears Panties


I recently found my husband wearing panties , He had a large stash of panties some were even prettier than my panties. So I moved his stash of panties. Later on that week I saw that he was sort of puzzled and I asked him what was wrong and he said nothing. So another week goes buy and I can see that he is frustrated so I figure I better let him in on me knowing about him wearing panties. I went and got all the panties and dumped them onto the kitchen table and said I found these would you happen to know what this is all about. He confessed that he likes to wear panties, that he enjoys the smooth feeling of the fabric, the styles, and how they excite him. I did not react and just thought about it, I guess my husband wearing panties is not big deal at least he is not out cheating on me. Our sex life has been somewhat boring as of latley and to be honest finding out he wears panties excited me and since finding out he wears panties I have asked him to wear them and show me just how excited he gets, we have even had sex while both wearing panties. Communication is key, if you find out your husband wears panties don't freak out, find out why he enjoys wearing them and you might be surprised that its not such a big deal.